Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The COLOR & SHAPE of YOUR THOUGHTS!!

I was in the midst of craving the days when I was a part of a very powerful spiritual group that studies the works of Alice Bailey and the Soul Invocation. It was called the Rainbow Meditation group.  I was perhaps the youngest member but clearly my path and purpose sees no age nor gender limitations.  I long for a group of people on a spiritual path that I truly connect with, that are actively doing the healing work as we did in the Rainbow Meditation group.  I am sure there are many spiritual groups out there but there is only a few that I will be able to call upon as a spiritual hub and family because of where I am on my path.  We did deep energy work not only on clearing our karmic past and our energy field (aura) but we worked the President, the White House and could clear any space long before arriving there. I was obsessed with those magical moments of energy work and channeling. And I worked it every single day.  It's simply time to get back on track so today, I sit in ease creating the support system that I require knowing that it or they will appear. Later on that day, one of the members of that spiritual group popped up on the right column of my screen while in facebook like a rabbit out of a hat. I immediately sent him a friend request and a little note.  After hearing back from him, the reconnection reopened the doors of those days and reminded me of the power of intentions, thoughts and feelings.

Speaking of which, this blog entry is really about energy and how our thoughts have shapes, sizes, colors and forms. I studied the works of Annie Besant and C.W. Leadbeater and used to have their book.... Thought Forms in my personal library. I can't find it so I must reorder it.  Meanwhile, I am sharing some of the images from that book that reveals what certain emotionally filled thoughts actually looks like in the energy world by verification of clairvoyants.

FEAR

SELFISH GRASPING


ANGRY JEALOUSY


GREED


AN ASPIRATION TO ENFOLD ALL



HELPFUL THOUGHTS


SYMPATHY & LOVE FOR ALL



WATCHFUL JEALOUSY



VAGUE SYMPATHY



INTELLECTUAL ASPIRATION



LOVE, PEACE & PROTECTION of LOVED ONE


MEETING A FRIEND

MUSIC OF GOUNOD


SELFISH AMBITION

SUSTAINED ANGER (26)
&
MURDEROUS RAGE (27)



 THOUGHT FORMS

As knowledge increases, the attitude of science towards the things of the invisible world is undergoingconsiderable modification. Its attention is no longer directed solely to the earth with all its variety of objects, or to the physical worlds around it; but it finds itself compelled to glance further afield, and to construct hypotheses as to the nature of the matter and force which lie in the regions beyond the ken of its instruments. 

It's time that humans begin to think in terms of energy. All is energy and energy takes upon a shape, size and form when its held for a certain period of time. So all my thoughts about someone else take shape in  my energy field and I carry them around with me. Some of us have carried these forms for a long time and they have only served to alter our energy make up for better or for worse. Healing begins with the spirit, spirit is energy and thus is the bare essence of what we are. If we begin to think in terms of energy we will begin to connect deeper with energy and many of us will be able to see energy even more clearer. Living in a world that is technologically driven it is logical even - to say that technology is interfering with humans, the earth and our frequencies and vibrations. 

I assess and determine much and many based on energy readings. All of my life and work is energy centered. I can not massage a body or teach a yoga class without energy awareness and manipulation.  The first and foremost needed to live is air, the breath! So we can begin there with our own breath.

Gotta go. Just wanted to open the doors for you to connect with energy more.... beginning with your own. Order a copy of the book Thought Forms by Annie Besant and C.W. Leadbeater.  Here's a link for more information and details on each chosen illustration above....  ENERGY FORMS!!





No comments: