Monday, November 7, 2011

Moon Day in Aries


Sweet & Loving Moon Day to U! Today the MOON is in ARIES! And is in the 2nd quarter phase.

The Moon sets the emotional tune and the sign it transits shows the color, tune and clothing the Moon wears and what emotional waves lie deep under. With Moon in Aries, we can be impulsive, emotionally assertive and driven. This Aries Moon supports you if you've got to be dynamic, for a job interview or on a date. You can go ahead and start that short term project (not long term since Aries is good at starting and challenged at finishing) or try to sell your idea to others. Quick short activities are favored, rather than doing any tedious footwork. You can encourage a friend, work on self-promotion materials, or throw a party. The Aries Fire is there. But wait.... its Moon-day so be discerning when it comes to using your fired up Aries sparks.


In the Second Quarter moon (i.e. waxing half moon) the moonlight is strong and increasing. It is a time during which the effects of the moon and the timing of your planting encourage growth. I have a few Mum flowers that I want to plant in the ground. Today and tomorrow are good days for planting such so I hope to take advantage of the Moon's energy.


I also went far back memory lane this morning when I prepared a breakfast meal that I used to eat when I was a little girl growing up in a tropical country. My mother would make two separate pots of Cream of Wheat for me and Oat Meal for my little sister on some mornings. I loved Cream of Wheat and my sister loved Oat Meal. It was great that Mom's could prepare then both. So I picked up a pack of Bob's Red Mill Creamy Wheat Hot Cereal also known as Wheat Farina on Friday and made it for the first time this morning. Talk about an emotional teleport back into childhood. With a bright smile on my face and in my heart, the cereal warmed me up inside.


After letting the dog outdoors to do his thing, I stretched my arms out and raised my head to the great sky and trees that that peeked through the skylight in my kitchen. With heart and mind I reached out to Great Spirit, the Divine Mother and God Father asking what shall I do this day. I immediately spotted a bird sitting on one of the highest limbs. At first I was not sure it was a bird because it was in perfect stillness. I locked my eyes on it to see if there would be any movement. Then I looked elsewhere and quickly returned my gaze to the bird. It was a sizable and pretty bird, sitting. Just sitting. I kept staring and it still did not move. Then I finally realized that my question, my prayer was being answered. BE STILL!! The bird symbolized being still. And that was the perfect message for this Moon day. I am being told to ... BE STILL. :-)

MONDAYS are our MOON Days. A day when nature says connecting with the Moon creates space for Magic; a day of stillness, reflection and going within. Unfortunately we live in a society and world in which Mondays are the most stressful days and thus has taken away the power of what this day intended to be. Did you know that Mondays are the most common day people commit suicide? And did you know that Males complete suicide at a rate 3.6 times that of females. Now you see why?

Feeling Moony? Then be moony! It is an emotional state of being that is filled with messages from inner space and the temple of our hearts. Be still and listen to the distinct voice of your heart.

If you'd like to Talk Astrology and other Magical pathways of living, loving, relating and sexuality then please feel comfortable in reaching out to me @ ecosensualliving at gmail.com.

No comments: