Wednesday, March 28, 2012

There is a Need to ROAR

So where do we go to ROAR
Where do we stand and stomp and shout
Where do we clench our fists and bubble like lava
There's no place to ROAR but this flat page
(which chars at my touch)

To ROAR with such power and rage and anguish
that people run, windows breakthrough
rocks leap, and trees grip the earth

To ROAR with such ferocity and fangs and spit
that the jagged ripples wreck and wreak havoc
Sidewalks split, buckle and grind to dust
Cars flip and collide like toys, asphalt
melts and returns to its prehistoric liquid put in the earth

To ROAR and vibrate with every anger molecule
who already exists aching for expression
Summon volcanoes and earthquakes
tidal waves and tornadoes who wait for just this movement
Join the universal burn
the need to ignite, to change, to start over, to cleanse
Open your mouth wide
because there is a need to ROAR

by Elizabeth Kelly





I love this poem! I just pulled it out of my collection because there is definitely a need for me, for all Wombyn to ROAR! I woke up two mornings ago from a dream in which I sort of invented something but did not get the credit for it. In my dream, I stood up, I demanded respect! Then the phone range, waking me up with my son was on the other end. He was on his way to school from his dad's where he spent the night. As always I inquired about his lunch contents because although he's going on 14 and his dad is aware of the lifestyle and values that I work so hard to instill and incorporate into our lives beginning with our diet, he still defies me and does whatever the hell he wants. Well, like no other morning, the lioness within me woke up as though someone had intruded on my den and were threatening the livelihood of my cubs. I was in protective mode - kill or be killed! And I began to ROAR!!! I mean MuthaF@^ken ROAR!! I was sooo upset, sooo pissed of, soooo angry it had no place to go but OUT! I felt sick and tired of being like a mother to my son's father! He's well in his 50's and should f*6@ken know better! So ....all that needed to come out... came out that morning from the depths of my earthly womb and out through its heavenly channel - my throat chakra.

You see, the Divine Feminine is often mistaken as being or expecting to always ben soft, quiet, silent, prissy, passive, inactive, hush hush, quiet, in the background. What a terrible mistake!! This is her false identity! This is the definition that the masculine, male, phallus driven ideals and concepts have conveniently carved, shaped and declared so as to diminish and dis-empower, dis-connect, de-ceive and mis-lead around the truth of what the divine feminine is and is capable of. This is why the womb is now like an endangered species. It is at risk of becoming locked down, shut down and taken away. It's heading for extinction and when I last look, I saw that its power, its well-being is in decline, while its become a commodity and being capitalized on!

Wombyn no longer know or own their womb! Wombyn can no longer find the voice of their womb in their own darkness. The wombs of wombyn are being bounced around in congress where new laws are being passed like balls (not their own dried up ones - to say the least) as though its some game or match dictating how the wombs of wombyn should be run. HELL NO!

Wombyn need to ROAR! Wombyn need to come into their powers and SCREAM, STOMP, SHOUT! Wombyn need to FREE the VOICE of their WOMB if we are to be whole and healthy; if we are to take our leading role. Take a look at Earth Mother and how she ROARS! She's shameless, she doesn't hold back, she pulls no pushes, she sometimes kills and destroys everything in her way while men have attempted to label her, control her, turn her off. They've even given her names and faces - from hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, tsumanis, you name it! Do Women really know their POWER? NO! But the time has come for us to KNOW the many faces of our DIVINE FEMININE POWER!!

Is your WOMB happy & plush? Shouldn't it be?

From: "I Heart Guts!"




No comments: