Monday, December 19, 2011

Being the Queen of Water!


Today I chose the Queen of Water - Receptivity in the Osho Zen Tarot deck as my daily meditation card. It happens to be one of the most befitting cards for the energy of this day and the intuitive messages it births. It's a fertile day. And this card says that "receptivity represents the feminine, receptive quality of water and of the emotions. Her arms are extended upward to receive and she is completely immersed in the water. She has no head, no busy and aggressive mind to hinder her pure receptivity. And as she is filled she is continuously emptying herself, overflowing, and receiving more. The lotus pattern or matrix that emerges from her represents the perfect harmony of the universe that becomes apparent when we are in tune with it.

The Queen of Water brings a time of unboundedness and gratitude for whatever life brings, without any expectations or demands. Neither duty or thought of merit or reward are important. Sensitivity, intuition and compassion are the qualities that shine forth now, dissolving all the obstacles that keep us separate from each other and from the whole."

Mondays are especially devoted to the Goddess spirit. It's Moon Day at the Eco Goddess Temple. For over a decade and a half, I have merged with Mondays as the day of reflection and communion with the divine feminine spirit. A day of calmly whistling while I work, of sprucing and uplifting my inner home and my external temple through the carved out domestic meditation practices of the woman - laundry, washing, cleaning, cooking, organizing. Moon day is a day of taking pleasure in the spirit of receptivity, soaking in the mist of silence, indulging sensual awareness, tuning up for a listening that comes from the breath, a oneness with the cells and the audio vibrations of my body magnifying and expanding so that I can hear a spider sneeze or an ant snore.

The quality of the Moon makes its essence apparent on this day, however, more people than not seem to work against the natural order. Monday in the matrix is a day of high activity, of goal setting and high expectations, a day of anxiety over the start of a new work week when the play energies of the weekend still lingers. Monday is the most stressful day of the week. This is so because man has made this a day of doing when it is naturally a day of being, a day of action, when it wants to be a day of reception. This goes against the nature of nature, turning it inside out and upside down.



From an eco-sensual perspective, I've often reflected on how this underlying energetic misalignment is negatively and visibly affecting the human body and mind while shooting a hole in the web of human consciousness. Sunday (Day of the Sun), bears the masculine qualities and is a day for being active and productive rather than the day that God rested. Monday (Day of the Moon) is a feminine day embodying the receptive qualities of the moon not naturally a day for initiating work (slavery) or pursing financial gain (greed). Even the fish and the flies know this.

I love being the Queen of Water today. To me that means carrying the crown of emotional freedom and awareness, activating compassion in my heart for the forms of live that appears on my visual screen of the world outside of me; to me it means breathing deeply with each step I take and move I make. To be the Queen of Water requires that I listen from my womb and honor the messages generated and wisdom that it regenerates. It means to reward myself with the healing touch of my own heart filled hands, to massage my own breasts while watching its two eyes flutter back at me in the mirror; to be receptive is to consciously immerse in the waters of my own womb like a grown fetus that feels at home.



To be Queen of Water today means to indulge in the sacred sexual secrets of the divine feminine and restore my fountain of youthfulness that springs from the valley between my legs; it means to dance with immortality as a Tigress inhaling the Dragon's breath, to cultivate and arouse my sexual flame, to absorb and tame the male sexual energy for divine illumination of my mind.

To be Queen of Water today means to clear and crystalize the creeks and rivers that flow in my inner tropical rain forest; to shape up the hedges and cut the wild strands that grow on the landscape of my physical contour; to feed the exotic wild life that runs free in me; to clear out the pollution from my own carelessness and the garbage that others dumped on me. To be Queen of Waters is to navigate my own inner thunderstorm and witness the perfect destruction from my inner tsunami, it means to rise with the glow of my moon and retire with the setting of the sun.



When I assume the role of emotional Queen, adorned with a green cloak, micro-cosmic orb spinning around me, vortex moving through my central vertical column, I can calmly listen to my internal family of emotions with each their own unique quality and individual expression, yet all binded by being birthed from the same source. Being the Queen of Water, I can weave a beautiful vibrant quilt of oneness with all the various designs, colors, textures and patterns I am so I can wrap it around the goddesses that swim towards me.

When I am Queen of Water, I can pick fresh vegetables, healing herbs, radiant fruits and earthy eats from my biodynamic garden where they are sun kissed and drenched with glittering moon drops which feed bodies and nurture hearts and sooth wombs. Like a sensual nymph of alchemy, I can carve the sweetness of apples into pies, juices, spices, jams, ciders and wine, I can diffuse the wisdom of sage into the waters of my body; and with fire I can smudge the temple to nurture and balance its ecosystem.



When I pull the Queen of Water, "I am all ears". I can hear the pulse in the leaves of my plants, the whisper of the pedals of my flowers; I can hear the tapping of a squirrel on a tree, I can hear the sun roar at me, with its firey heat waves flooding my heart, its hot melting lava trickling down into my left hand.



When I am Queen of Water, I can listen with my womb-heart and be loving and affectionate, be a warm-hearted mother, a tender eco-friend, a protective sister or wise grandmother. I can wear the many divine feminine masks and top each expression.

Or I could get lost in the dark currents and sounds wave frequencies of my womb, get swallowed up by the fantasy and dreams of my vulva, or be flooded by the explosion of the fluids that gush out of the emotional damn in my vagina when I let of the dam that holds up the waters of the painful past.

It is my day for healing, the day I woke up in the Waters of the Queen. It is my day to be a passage, a passivity, a receptivity, a womb for other wombs, a day I am fem-i-nine; a day that I arrive at the gates of the sacred divine courtyard where the Superior Force and Source recycle. Today I am in heaven, in earth's paradise where courtesans, consorts, concubines, white tigresses, empresses, queens, bitches, sacred prostitutes, female taoists, dakinis, princesses, mermaids, witches, sorceresses, and all the expressions and cultures of the divine feminine gather around the magical sacred waters that resonate the receptivity of the sacred mother, eco-sensual queen of water as she softly whispers... "Come lay your head on my bosom."



CLICK BELOW TO....

LISTEN TO THE SUN

"The Sun is playing a secret melody, hidden inside itself, that produces a widespread throbbing motion of its surface.
The sounds are coursing through the Sun's interior, causing the entire globe, or parts of it, to move in and out, slowly and rhythmically like the regular rise and fall of tides in a bay or of a beating heart." (Kenneth R. Lang)


No comments: