Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Power of the Scorpio Full Moon is Rising - the snake coiled at the base of the spin is unraveling, spiraling, moving upward, from the depths in the darkness of your creative core to the heights of the lightness in your vocal cords; through the sexual fluids in my body and the sensual pulse of earth mother. I am feeling it, absorbing it, processing it! It's Orgasmic - like "little deaths" - I die in bits and pieces! I Regenerate! With the Sun in Taurus activating the voice of my womb and the womb of my voice I remain aligned with this Eco-Sexual Alkhemical phenomenon! ♥ ♥ ♥

Saturday, May 5th brings the Scorpio Full Moon, the day when the Moon rises at sunset and lights up the night! This month's Scorpio Full Moon integrates the two opposing principles of Taurus (security) and Scorpio (healing through crisis and transformation). As the second of the four "power moons," this is the best time of year to wade through the muck of your personal Scorpio swamp in order to reach the peace of your Taurus higher ground.

It's a powerful time! Sing along with me! Dance with it! Surrender to it! ♥


No comments: